Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Running Group

When I first started my blog, I decided that running group would need to be one of my posts. Mostly becuase of how crazy it is to watch over 10 kids at one time, 4 of which are 1 or under. However, when your addicted to something, you'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. So, even though it might sound crazy here are the many reasons I love running group, as well as some cute pics from the last time the kids came to my house. 10 of the 13 kids were there-we missed your kids Nichole and hope you're feeling better soon.

#1-(This is the main reason) I get to run on the days I'm not watching!



#2-I run with awesome people and get to have adult conversations. We sometimes have up to 8 people running on a day!




#3-Emily gets to have playdates almost every morning.


#4-As you can see, all of these kids are extra cute. It's fun having little people in every nook and cranny of the house (only for an hour though).



#5-It gets me going in the morning and I feel great the rest of the day.


#6-It hardly ever rains on us. I'm not kidding. The rain seems to always stop for the hour we go out. Maybe we're just having too much fun to notice it.


#7-I get to be outside. It's fun to see the seasons change and to look for flowers that are coming up. Can you tell I'm very excited for spring!

#8-Did I already mention all the awesome people I get to run with? They even let me take a picture of them right after they got back from running (actually they didn't have much choice).

#9-I love to run!

Thanks so much to Tami, Heidi, Jean, Sarah, Becky, Nichole, Jane, Brittany and all your adorable children for helping me start my day off right. You guys are awesome!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first ever comment to someone's blog. I'm still not convinced to start my own. Especially if I have to keep up to your standard. Fantastic, Fabulous and Fun to read my Friend!
-Tami

Stephanie said...

My favorite is the picture of the vans. Are you mormon?

Lisa said...

What a great group of women. You are very inspiring Heidi!

mirm said...

Things people do for addictions!!! You realize it is an addiction right? Could you ever comprehend any husbands putting something together like this?

Mrs.Misses said...

How fun! Even though its running, it looks like you have a lot of fun. What a great idea. That's why you look so amazing after four kids!!

Mahina said...

sounds like an awesome thing that you've got going there! i think i saw you drive by me this week while i was running on 170th! realization hit me just as you went past!