Monday, February 18, 2008

Sun, Swings, and Smiles


The sun shone all day long today. It was heavenly and even a bit warm. I took my kids and the Andrus kids to the park. We all had so much fun. They all wanted to push Holly on the swing. That was the best part. Her laugh was contagious.


I went to the park so I could soak in as many rays as possible. Unfortunately, the park was almost completely in shade because of all the tall beautiful trees around. Sunshine is hard to come by in these parts. It's usually covered by the trees or the clouds. I ended up coming home and sitting in the driveway to get that much needed sun. It was good for my soul.

I love the bare feet!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is my favorite picture of Holly. I'm glad she's learning to love the swing!

hedrad said...

Nothing like a beautiful sunny day in Oregon to raise your spirits. It's days like these that confirm, yet again, one of the many reasons I moved to Oregon.

brenda said...

Hurray. I'm glad someone blogs about my kids, cuz I'm not so good at it. Thanks for mothering them while I'm off shopping.

*Lisa* said...

I love that swing picture- priceless! Your kids are too cute!

Lisa said...

Looking at that adorable picture of Holly, I can just hear the laughter! Love it!