Sunday, March 30, 2008

In Need of a Recovery Vacation!

Do you ever get home from vacation and feel like you need a vacation to recover? I just had to pull myself off the floor where I was curled into fetal position, almost asleep-and it's only 8:30! We didn't waste a minute in our quest for fun on our Utah vacation. We sacrificed many hours of sleep so we could play even more! Rick and I were rarely in bed before 1:00 a.m. and usually awake by 7:00-with no naps to help us recover. No wonder I'm exhausted! I've decided that each day is worthy of a post and so I'm writing this to commit to myself and those who find themselves reading this, that I'll have at least 1 post a day to tell you about the fun adventures. I have some awesome stories to share! For now-thanks so much to all my friends/family that we hung out with in Utah. You guys rock! I found myself considering a move back to Utah to be with all of you. That was until I smelled the Oregon air, saw the waterfalls, and felt the rain. I love it here! So for the time being, we'll continue to make our whirlwind trips to Utah and hope all of our friends and family will continue to visit us here-where things aren't quite so crazy. Ok-I'm having a really hard time spelling and completing sentences and my eyes are only half open. Time for bed-but keep checking for more details.

3 comments:

Breezy said...

I can't believe you don't already have all of the pictures and posts ready to go. Who needs sleep. (ok just kidding I've taken a nap the last two days). We already miss you and look forward to more fun in May. I'll keep working on getting you to move here, although I miss and love Oregon so I understand. Stay tuned for an updated blog complete with score sheets.
Breezy and Ben

Stephanie said...

Go to bed!! I will help you recover. I'll have smoothies tomorrow when you pick up the chillins, and you should let me keep them longer and take a nap or unpack. I need to recover from being so stinkin bored all week long!

hedrad said...

I wonder if I blogged about how tired I was if Stephanie would make me smoothies as well? Hope you get the rest you need. If it makes you feel any better I feel like a million bucks.