Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 9-Homeward Bound

I have very little too report. We were all exhausted and had a very uneventful (thankfully) drive home. We only stopped a few times to empty our bladders and to fill up the gas (not ours-the cars of course).

Of course, everything I wrote about our trip was from my perspective. Rick's would have included more time with the kids, 24, Wii, golf and hanging out with his family. Abbie's would have included more time with Bruno cousins, and the Wii, Connor's would have been ALL about the Wii-he had a hard time thinking anything else was fun. Who knows what Emily would have blogged about. I'd be interested to know. And Holly would have complained a bit in her blog. She hated the drive, hated sleeping in a different bed and didn't usually like being towed along everywhere. It's always hard for babies to travel. However, she would certainly have bragged about learning how to climb stairs. She seemed to think that was pretty cool.

Well, you succesfully made it through my dreadfully long travel log. I'm impressed if you read it all. I was getting a little sick of it myself but had to see it through the end. I'll be glad in the future to have it all recorded. My blog has become my journal so forgive me for my many details. I guess it's time to stop living in the past and see what's happening around me. Who knows what I'll blog about next!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I did read all the details, yay me!
It sounds like you had a grand vacation. I love that blogging can be my journal, scrapbook and creative outlet all in one. I also love that my family and friends can see it all. I really am a little to addicted to it though!

Stephanie said...

Good for you! I don't know that I've ever written so much about a vacation. This will be especially fun for the kids to read about someday. Holly will laugh about your take on her blog. Sometimes I wish we could get inside their little minds. Would that be interesting! Well, goodnight. Thanks for giving me something to read before bed.

hedrad said...

Good times! Thanks for letting me be a part of the whirlwind!

Danielle said...

Fun times! It's good to know that other people have busy vacations too. Like you said, I always feel like I need a "real" vacation by the time we get home.

And I feel for Holly, it is hard to not sleep in your bed and to be going, going, going all the time.