Saturday, May 24, 2008

Go to Bed!!

I talked Rick out of watching a movie tonight so that we could actually get to bed on time and catch up on some much needed sleep. I'm still recovering from being KC's doula. Rick fell asleep on the couch and here I am at the computer. It's already past midnight and as always, I have somewhere to be first thing in the morning. But I checked e-mail which led me to a blog so then I decided to check all my favorite blogs and before I know it it's been an hour and I am wondering if I'll ever go to bed. I have got to get control. It's just so fun reading about all of your lives. I love it.

I promised to post more on the kittens. I was excited to add some video clips but cannot get the darn thing to work. I need to get it figured out. If I never get it up, just know that it was pretty fascinating. The kittens and mama are doing awesome. It's so much fun having them around. Adds an extra excitment to the home.

This week has been one of those where I feel like I can't quite get my head above water. I've been going from one thing to the next. I really don't like life that way. It's no fun when your mind is racing trying to make sure everything is taken care of. Part of that was because it was my week for preschool. I love having preschool at my home but it robs me of the hours I normally spend putting my life in order. So this week we had to do without the order. I feel like I've made it through. It's a long weekend and I'm finally ready for sleep. I think I hear Rick stirring in the other room. I guess it's time to go to bed!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was up reading until super late last night and just kept telling myself...."GO TO BED!" But I just could seem to do it. I feel your pain. Let's hope you can actually do some life catching-up. It seems to me you're pretty busy today as well. If only I could give you a few of the hours of my day. I'm sure I could handle a 20 hour day just fine!

Tonya said...

I am guilty of staying up way to late too! Why do we do that to ourselves?? Sad to say that lately it is because I too am addicted to blogging. I need to seriously get a clue and get some sleep. Like right now. I am exhausted. Get some sleep Heidi!!!

Elisabeth said...

How cute that you were KC's doula. Congrats on the new babies. If you go to my blog and click on the doula information it will take you to the Doula's of North America which is the organization that I have my certification through. I think you would be a good doula!

I always stay up way to late.

Mahina said...

i suffer from the same disease! i should have been in bed hours ago because i am still recovering from the weekend, but NO! i am here commenting on your blog! i'm glad i'm not the only crazy out there!

Stacie Raddatz said...

Unfortunately, I know what you mean...

Rachel said...

Order is overrated! I haven't seen it in years!