Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little Cowgirl

Emily had her first horse ride this past weekend. Her friend, Maren, invited her to her cowgirl birthday party.

She loved playing with Maren's dog, running wild in the grass, swinging, drinking lots of Capri Sun, eating yummy treats and most of all riding on the horses. Emily and I had our own little ride on the horse. I haven't done that since I was a little girl myself! Made me want to ride them a little further and faster.









These are my favorite pictures from the outing-Steph attempting the rope swing we found in the back. It started out very gracefully but went downhill from there. And here is Jaxon's attempt at the swing. Mostly I love his bright red shirt against all that green. I have lived here for almost 7 years and I am still amazed by how green it is!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Emily manages to put so much of her personality into pictures. I love that about her. And thanks for adding my falling off the rope swing pictures. At least the first one is cute.

hedrad said...

Great pics! Made me chuckle. Wish I had been there riding the horses.

Andrea Lei said...

Emily is probably the cutest little cowgirl I have ever seen, and we see a LOT here in Lehi!

Stacie Raddatz said...

Great pictures. Love the horseride and Steph on the rope swing.

Tonya said...

Looks like fun! I don't think I could manage a rope swing with out peeing my pants now a days:0)

vaxhacker said...

Hi, Heidi. I just discovered your blog here, and think this is a great way to keep in touch with friends (at least for people like Cassandra and I who never seem to get together with friends in real life often enough). My own blog is on a different site (LiveJournal) but I'd be happy to add you to my readers list there if you like. --Steve W.

brenda said...

Tarzan ain't got nothin' on Steph. Sad we missed that fun time!