Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

What's this I've found? Isn't this the stuff Dad fills a bowl with every night and eats. He never shares it with me. Looks like he didn't even use the bowl this time.
Guess I'll give it a try.
Hey! That's pretty good. No wonder Dad likes it so much.
I need to devise a plan to get a nightly bowl of this stuff myself.
Maybe if I smile really big they'll let me have more.

What did I just hear? Did someone say to take the ice cream away from Holly? Whoa. They don't know who they're messing with. No one is getting this from me. Just try it. I dare ya!

8 comments:

Stacie Raddatz said...

Love the "No wonder Dad likes this so much" picture. I am so jealous! That is MY FAVORITE icecream and I called 4 Draper grocery stores when I got back home from our Tillamook trip and my fangs shot out when they all would say "Tillamook doesn't make icecream" or "We just have the cheese." I need come visit you soon. Rick (and Holly) have good taste.

meganconser said...

Remember the days when we would rush in to take care of the mess, or correct our child. Now we first grab the camera and smile. Changes our perspective a bit huh? I love it...

Stephanie said...

Next time try actually giving her some ice cream!

hedrad said...

I'm with Steph. Pictures are adorable.

Breezy said...

How can she possibly be so cute!

brenda said...

I'm with ya, Holly. Come to my house and I'll hook you up.

Tonya said...

Anything with chocolate and peanut butter is so fabulous. Good choice Holly! Where's the messy face? So cute!

Mahina said...

that stuff is to die for! i'm with holly!