Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kids and Kittens

You know how it's hard to get kids to all look at the camera and smile at the same time? I'm finding that it's just as hard with little kittens. I also found that, just like kids, it doesn't really matter. The pictures turn out cute no matter what. Here's my attempt at a photo shoot. The kittens are now 2 1/2 weeks old. Their eyes have been open for about a week but we think they still can't see too much. They are getting stronger legs and are just now starting to lift themselves up.




























And here are the kittens recovering from it all. If you know anyone who is looking to love an adorable kitten, and you live in Oregon, there are still two of these scrumptious little things who will need a home at the beginning of July. How can you resist?

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh they are so special! We almost got a kitten a little while ago. A stray decided to have her babies in my brothers garage. But then we realized our dogs would try to eat it. But they are so so cute to look at!

Stephanie said...

Wait, who has the 2nd one? And those picture are SO cute! It's seriously hard for me to go too long without seeing the little ones. GREAT post.

Stacie Raddatz said...

Just send one to our house via Dave. He leaves tomorrow. They are irresistable.

vaxhacker said...

Too cute. Cassandra's sorely tempted, but I don't think we're in a good position to take one on right now. But... y'know... kittens! Who can resist kittens!?

Mirm said...

As cute as they are I am married to a Raddatz boy!!! We just had a next door neighbor cat have a litter underneath our deck. That was enough!!! Good luck. Stacie did you know you are married to a Raddatz boy too?

Tonya said...

Oh,they are so precious! You have to come meet our new little kitten. She is so sweet and I never knew I could be so in love with a furry critter. Your kittens will go fast. How could they not? They are just to cute!

Elisabeth said...

Awww so cute! I would love a cat, but Dale is allergic, his eyes swell almost shut. Makes me sad. Evie wants one so bad.

If you want a print of Garry's Timp painting, let me know, I would be happy to mail you one.

Danielle said...

They sure are pretty cute, but I have a husband with an allergy to cats, and I would like to keep him around. The cats would have a hard time helping me care for the kids ya' know.