Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stephanie-Will you please let me live with you?

Dear Stephanie,
I feel like I should make one last valiant effort to make my way into your heart and home. I have done what I could over the last five weeks to help you see how cute I am and how perfectly I fit with your family. I'm afraid it hasn't been enough. As my day of departure nears, I am making one last plea. I love Sage and Jaxon and feel like I would fit right in. As far as Jake goes, I can find a way to help him love me as well-or we'll just send him off to school. I will also be one of your most loyal friends. Please consider one last time opening your home to me.
Love,
Rascal

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jake is leaving out of town for a few days, I could just sneak him in......talk about melting my heart with those pictures. I LOVE YOU RASCAL!!