Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Bowl Full of Cheerios

We managed to empty all four boxes of cereal and a jug of milk all in the same morning. How often does that happen?! And the cool thing was, that was after I had everyone choose what they wanted. I didn't even force anyone to eat a certain kind of cereal just so I could get rid of a box. It just magically happened. It made me happy.Now, if I could just magically get rid of all of these little guys at the same time. Any takers?They weren't nearly as easy to line up and get a picture of. This was take 10 and I finally just gave up. But aren't they cute?! You can have one if you like. I'll even throw in a bowl of cheerios.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm a little too distracted to comment at this time...I seem to only remember one thing about this post that is missing.

Robin said...

Yeah. Where is it? Huh!? Wanna piece of this?

hedrad said...

Sounds like how I feel after a really good poop!

vaxhacker said...

Very cute! We showed the pictures of Ras—er, Sabrina's new siblings to the kids and got all the appropriate oohs and ahs over their fuzzy kitty-ness.

I don't know if you read my blog at all, but there's an award/meme that I thought was fun (and turned out to be more thought-provoking than I anticipated), and I passed it on to you as well. :) tag.

brenda said...

How did that kitty get blue eyes? Do kitties have blue eyes??? My boys came home all googly over the kitties. Milo is such a fuzzy little purr-ball, I'm sure anyone would love one of these little siblings.

Tonya said...

I'm impressed by all your healthy cereal options. I tend to be a sucker for sugar cereals, but only if they are whole grain. I know that doesn't make it health food, but close:0)Did you get my message that Matt's sister wants two of those kitties? Call me!

Patrick and Paige said...

We just adopted a cat from the Humane Society. I wish I knew you were getting rid of Kittens. But I really don't think I am up for all the work a kitten would require. I think I am happy with my Cedric. But they are super cute and really really furry.

Stephanie said...

hum.....this post is old....time for an update!