Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gourmet Desserts

Tonight we had a "Gourmet Desserts" Cooking Club. Thanks for the fun ladies. Here is what I came up with.
It was so fun to spend the morning creating. I loved making chocolate leaves and meringue shells. And then when I put it all together I felt such a sense of accomplishment. Lately I haven't been much of a homemaker so it felt good to put myself in that role again.
And Steph joined me as well. Anyone who reads her blog knows she is all about gourmet. She made the cute little chocolate pumpkin and turned a pumpkin roll into a gourmet dessert. She was also the one who took the pictures of our yummy desserts.
They taste even better than they look. I love food!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Yummy! You're AMAZING!!!

Stacie Raddatz said...

These desserts really look divine.

Tonya said...

I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED by your dessert. Holy moly Heidi. It is gorgeous and looks like it would be so yummy. I just could not get it together that night. I am sorry I missed it!

Heather said...

I was so disappointed I couldn't make it that night. We'll have to do a repeat sometime for all us lame-o people who didn't go. Those look totally awesome and I heard they were fantastic!