Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TV Day

Any fun plans we had for our spring break went out the window this morning when 3 of 4 kiddos woke up sick. So what does a good parent do? Turn on the TV. See Robin, we all do it. For my kids, a full day of TV and computer is just as good as anything else we would have ventured out to do. Connor is sure the Wii made him sick, his fever came on while he was playing it. So he stuck to the TV for today and even breaks away occasionally to get some rest in his bed.
Luckily we got Abbie and Emily's haircuts in before they got sick. Holly threw up on me during the haircuts so I had to leave for a bit to get washed up. They ended up shorter than planned but still very cute.
And I had to put this picture in. Emily is the only one not sick around here. She's got way more energy and happiness than anyone else today. Good thing she's such a good TV watcher.

8 comments:

Lady Fox said...

Poor kidos. Being sick is yucky, but made much better by being able to watch TV endlessly.

lemonadia said...

Hi guys. You all look a lot older. I hope I can see you sometime. And I feel sorry for the kids and that they are sick, but lucky them they get to watch TV all day long.

Love,
Adia

meganconser said...

Wow- Conner left the TV to go rest in his bed. That is when you know a kid is really sick. Hope you are feeling OK. :o)

Breezy said...

Their hair is soo cute! At least they are all sick at the same time so maybe it will be done fast as well. I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Danielle said...

Bummer that the kids are sick! But, at least they can just lay around and get better.

I sure do love that curly hair of Emily's.

Tonya said...

Bummer about the sickness! Sometimes those lazy days are the best. We didn't do more than half the things we had planned on...too much fun hanging out at Grandma's house with the cousins:0)

Tami said...

What beautiful girls!

Stace said...

I love the TV since I became a mom. Hope all is better now. I hope no one else threw up. That is the worst with kids. I still remember Luke being so mellow and then surprising us by throwing up all over your carpet. Still so sorry we did that. I never got sick myself before I had kids. Glad warmer weather is approaching- less "sick" goes around. Hope this is the last of it for you. I am so glad your dad's surgery went well today. We will keep our fingers crossed that his heart stays steady and well during the next 48 hours. And we are so thankful for you daughters who will be helping him through these next hard weeks.