Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

OK, so maybe we forced the crazy hair just a bit but both kids were very happy with the results. There is always that fear that you will be the only one with the crazy hair. Here they are checking out each others do's. We were extra excited about Connor's glowing backpack straps. Very cool.
Emily's crazy hair requires absolutely no work. This is how it looks every morning and many of the days when neither of us have the patience to tame it. Why do anything to such awesome curls on such a cute girl?

7 comments:

Lady Fox said...

The "do's" look great. My kids also worried about being the only ones with crazy hair. I bet everything turns out just fine.

Stephanie said...

Emily has always been such a little poser. I love the crazy hair. That will be a fun day for me.

Danielle said...

Oh how I love Emily's curls. They fit her so perfectly. And abbie and Connor look crazy too!

Tami said...

Fun pictures. Holly's cake is so cute!

Andrea Lei said...

Love the curls!

Stace said...

Love all your posts. I am so behind. Love to see your bangs. I still am not used to it. Do you really like them? I hate bangs because they seem to easily make or ruin the whole hairdo for me, but have to have them with my big foreheaed. But I guess they are in style now. Yeah! The tulip pictures are so pretty and Holly's cake is fabulous. Love all the pictures.

brenda said...

Sydney had a head full of twisties, and when we took them out she looked like Emily. She begged us to drive her to your house to show Emily.