Monday, August 31, 2009

Day Camp

Connor's first year of day camp. He LOVED it! I can't say the same for myself, but I did survive my one day with the boys. They have insane amounts of energy. Don't be fooled by how cute and innocent they look in this picture.The one time they did calm down was when they got their chance to shoot the guns. What is it about guns and boys. They love them! Archery was a favorite as well. Connor even got a bulls eye!
And of course lots of skits and lots of happy screaming. He would come home covered in dirt and incredibly happy.

1 comment:

vaxhacker said...

I'm glad Connor enjoyed camp! I was glad I could spend a day up there with them as well, and it looked like they were having a great time of it all. Not a bad way to start out cub scouts (yay for summer birthdays!)s