Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Abbie!

I realize I'm a bit late on this post but wanted to make sure I got all these cute pictures on my blog. Abbie had Happy Birthday sung to her over and over for her big day.
It started with an early call from Africa. One of the best parts of having Heather in Africa is that we get a school of adorable African children to sing Happy Birthday to us. What a perfect way to start a birthday.
video

We sang again for her ebelskiver breakfast.
And then again at lunch where I spoiled her with a donut and a Happy Birthday from all of her classmates.
And then again with all of her friends at home.
It's hard for me to believe that this little Abbie
has turned into this beautiful girl who is almost taller than me! Rick even took her to her first rock concert on her birthday.
I am constantly amazed by her many talents and passions. Every parent teacher conference I have ever been to I am told that Abbie is the most perfect, ideal student. Her friends love her and she loves them in return. One of them recently told me that Abbie laughs at everything. I love that about her. I look forward to seeing what amazing things she has yet to do. I'm a lucky mom!

1 comment:

abbadabba said...

Thanks mom. I like the vidio.