Monday, November 1, 2010

Emily Lost a Tooth!


Emily lost her first tooth today at school. She was so excited. Here is a note she sent to Heather with all the details.

Dear Heather,
I lost a tooth! I wanted it to come out at school. I wiggled my tooth at school and I pulled on it and it came out! Then I told my teacher, and she said we can sing a tooth song and I got a tooth sticker. And I went to the office and I got a envelope to put my tooth in. And then when I got home I put the envelope under my pillow so the tooth fairy will get it and I would get a dollar.
I love you!
Love,
Emily

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

SOOOOOO exciting! How great to loose it at school too. All that attention. Perfect for our sweet little Emm. :) Guess what else? Jaxon learned how to ride a bike without training wheels today. November 1st is a day of firsts! :)

Tami said...

Emily, you are even cuter without a tooth!