Monday, November 1, 2010

Everything Pumpkin



This was our wet trip to the pumpkin patch. Don't be fooled by Holly's smile. She cried almost the entire time we were in the corn maze. She HATED the mud.
Grant didn't love it much either.

But everyone was happy once we got our caramel apples and corn on the cob.

Holly's preschool took a much sunnier, happier trip to a different pumpkin patch.








And all the girls had a fun Witches-Night-Out at our friends house. October is such a happy month!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Why am I not in any of these pictures? I know that it's not about me, but seriously! So many things that I would have been a part of. Or maybe I wouldn't have, come to think of it. Guess it's good I'm not there so I don't have to be offended that I'm not invited to all the fun things you are doing. Hum...where am I going with this comment?

Let's try again.

looks like you had fun! :)