Sunday, November 7, 2010

Firsts and Lasts

This was a week of firsts at the Bruno home. Emily lost her first tooth and today Grant took his first steps and got his first haircut. I LOVE watching my children take their first steps. It is probably one of my favorite things as a mother. With Grants first steps came a twinge of sadness. We plan on Grant being our last child which means today was the last time I get to watch my child take their first steps. Hard to believe he is growing up so fast! Everyone gathered around for the big moment. Grant was thrilled to have such an attentive audience.


We trimmed the bangs. Once I couldn't resist clipping them back I knew we absolutely had to cut it. Will someone help me know when I need to cut the rest of his hair?
And here is Emily playing at her first recital. She was thrilled to finally have her turn and she did great!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that little man is already walking. Those first steps really are the best. Makes me happy. Also, it's time to cut his hair. Although, have you seen my son? Who am I to talk. Emily looks so little on the piano. It's weird to me that I can't just come to your recitals anymore.

Oyama Family said...

I like his hair, don't cut it all yet...it will instantly grow him up even more :( He is such a cutie! Looks like October was a great time for the Bruno fam, thanks for sharing it was fun to see!

Tami said...

Those steps are so sweet! I love your kids.