Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ending the Year With a Bang

I realize I am so hopelessly behind on things from 2010 I want to blog about. So much happened this year and I want to make sure to capture it all. But I want to start my attempt to catch up by starting with the end. Because it was a good, happy end. With lots of memories I don't want to forget. Like: The Pen (enough said), apparatuses, food, committing suicide, Ultimate Ninja, more food, Oof Farted, Orange Burrito by the Barker Band, even more food, Talmage's adorable scream, rainy days causing crashes with giraffes and seeing people flying on brooms, Elvis dances, girls ruling everything, boys wishing they did, lots and lots of cheating, and even more eating. These next two pictures make me laugh. Funny times.
The ruling women. Ultimate Ninja. The Ultimate Ninja Champ!2010 was a good year. I am anticipating big changes for 2011 as we continue our attempts to sell and buy a new home. I am hoping that even with those changes I'll be able to look back on the year and feel as happy as I do about this past year. As long as it ends with another awesome New Years Eve party what more can you ask!

6 comments:

Lady Fox said...

Sounds like you guys should all be big and FAT with all that food. I wish I could have helped you eat it all. We miss you!

Stephanie said...

You captured it all perfectly! I am so happy that I got to make so many memories with you! Even if some of them hurt! ;) Love ya

Tonya said...

You sure did have a crazy fun New Years party!!! The house next door is still for sale!!

Jack Sprat said...

This was such a BLAST!!!!!!!

hedrad said...

Man that was a good party. I loved every moment of it. Thanks for doing such a great recap.

brenda said...

Just tagged you in a sweet ninja picture on facebook! I know, I'm way behind.